You’ve decided that it’s time for you to make the switch from smoking to vaping, but you have no idea where to begin. Maybe you’ve tried a simple device like a disposable vape or a pre-filled pod system from a local convenience store, but you quickly learned that the entry-level vaping devices aren’t going to do it for you. They’re too expensive for everyday use, and they don’t offer a wide enough selection of vape juice flavors to keep you interested. In the long run, you know that the best vapes are less expensive to use and offer a much wider flavor selection. You’re stuck, though, until you figure out how to buy vapes online and how to select the right device for your needs.
This article is here to help. If you’re completely new to buying vapes online, you’re in the right place. We’re going to explain exactly what you need to know about buying your first refillable vaping device. We’re also going to describe the process of choosing your first vape juice. Finally, we’re going to provide some pointers that can be handy for helping you find the best cheap vapes. Let’s begin!
Try Disposable Vapes to Get Started the Easy Way
If you find the process of buying a vape starter kit and choosing bottled e-liquids a bit stressful, don't worry because you aren't alone. Today, though, there's a much easier way to introduce yourself to vaping, get your feet wet and find out what your preferences are. A disposable vape is ready to use as soon as you remove it from the package. There's nothing to set up because the device is already charged and already filled with vape juice. Just choose your flavor and enjoy! Introduce yourself to vaping the easy way with one of these popular disposable vapes.
- Dennis Rodman x Aloha Sun Disposable: The age of celebrity endorsements in the vaping industry is here, and this collaboration between Aloha Sun and basketball legend Dennis Rodman is definitely one of the best. Lasting up to 9,100 puffs, this device has fully adjustable airflow to provide exactly the air resistance you want. Try the All-Star flavor if you aren't sure where to begin. It's an ice-cold blue raspberry flavor that tastes just like a trip to the slushie machine.
- SMOK Spaceman Turbo: When you look at the landscape of the vaping industry today, SMOK is a brand that you'll see repeatedly because they are probably the industry's largest manufacturer. They took a while to develop their first disposable vape. Now that they've finally entered this segment of the market, though, it's clear that they've got a winner on their hands. The SMOK Spaceman Turbo contains an amazing 16 ml of vape juice and lasts up to 14,000 puffs to provide days of non-stop satisfaction.
- Tyson 2.0 Heavyweight Round 2: The original Mike Tyson disposable vape was an enormous hit, so it's not surprising to see the the champ come back for more. The improved Tyson Round 2 disposable has a built-in LCD screen that gives you an idea of how much vape juice remains in the device, so it'll never be a surprise when it's time to replace it. This device lasts up to 7,500 puffs and is available in nearly 40 different flavors.
Buying Vapes Online vs. Buying Vapes Near Me
Since you’re here, it’s probably safe to assume that you already know a thing or two about the benefits of buying vapes online. Otherwise, you’d simply go to a local vape shop. In case you’re on the fence, though, we’d like to discuss some of the benefits of buying from an online vape shop. Ultimately, the thing that you get when you buy vapes near you is instant gratification. That’s a good thing, but you’ll pay for that convenience. When you buy vapes for sale online, on the other hand, you get two huge benefits in exchange for waiting a couple of days to receive your products.
- You’ll enjoy a much larger selection of vaping devices, tanks and e-liquid flavors. Although some local vape shops are quite large, there’s always going to be limited space available for displaying products. If you need to buy replacement coils for an older vape tank, for instance, you’re probably going to be out of luck because the vape shops near you will have put those items in the clearance bin long ago. When you buy vapes online, on the other hand, the shop’s website is its display area – and when you operate online, your display space is unlimited. No local vape shop can compete with the selection available at a good online vape shop.
- You’ll enjoy much lower prices. Compared to online vape shops, local vape shops have significantly higher rent, insurance, utility, staff and compliance costs. They have no choice but to pass those costs on to consumers. Another factor that affects pricing is the fact that many local vape shops have virtually no competition. So, while the costs of operating a local vape shop may be high, it’s still a worthwhile business to run because many consumers will pay higher retail prices in exchange for instant gratification. If you don’t mind waiting a couple of days, though, you’ll easily save hundreds of dollars per year on vaping. Some people report that switching from local vape shops to buying vapes online saves them as much as 70 percent.
What Are the Best Vapes for Beginners?
We’re going to start with a quick recommendation that can help if you want to buy your first vape online and aren’t sure what you should choose. If you’re a new vaper and are shopping for your first vaping device, you should buy a pod system. That’s because pod vapes possess the four qualities that the best vapes for beginners should always have.
- A good vaping device for beginners should always be designed for the mouth-to-lung inhaling style. That’s partially because you use the mouth-to-lung inhaling style as a smoker, so that’s what will be familiar to you. It’s also because mouth-to-lung inhaling is the way to make vaping feel like smoking – particularly if you’re using a high-nicotine vape juice.
- Your first vaping device should be designed to use nicotine salt vape juice. With pod systems, that is very much the case because the first pod systems and the first nicotine salt e-liquids reached the market at around the same time. They’re essentially designed for one another. If you have friends who vape, you’ve probably seen some of those people using sub-ohm vape mods that generate huge clouds. You might enjoy using a cloud chasing setup when you become a more experienced vaper – but when you’re new to vaping, you’ll want to use a lower-power vaping device and a higher-nicotine e-liquid because that’s the setup that makes vaping feel as much like smoking as it possibly can.
- Your first vaping device should be small – and pod systems definitely fit that qualification. One reason why you want to buy a small vape is because small devices are the ones that work best with salt nic vape juice and will give you the most satisfying experience as a new vaper. The other reason is a simple matter of convenience. As a smoker, you’re used to carrying a pack of cigarettes and a lighter in your pocket wherever you go. Those things are small and light; you hardly notice them as you go about your day. Your vaping device should be at least that easy to carry. You’ll enjoy the switch to vaping so much more if your device doesn’t feel like a brick in your pocket.
- Your first vaping device should be easy to use – even if you’re the type of person who loves tinkering with gadgets. Cigarettes aren’t gadgets, and they’re so easy to use that they practically smoke themselves. Later on, you may decide that you enjoy the hobbyist aspect of vaping and that you’d like to buy something with a wider array of adjustable settings. When you first make the switch from smoking to vaping, though, you’re going to want something that just works. With a simple pod system, all that you need to do is charge the device, fill the pod and start puffing. Once you’ve got the device set up, you’ll find that it’s actually easier than smoking because it’s always ready to use; all that you need to do is puff on it.
How to Choose the Right Vape Juice for Your First Vape
As we mentioned above, the right type of vape juice for a new vaper is almost always nicotine salt e-juice. Nicotine salt is generally the only type of e-liquid available in strengths of 20-25 mg/ml and higher, and you’ll want to buy a high-strength e-liquid with your first vape because that’s what’s going to complete your vaping setup and make vaping feel as much like smoking as it possibly can. However, choosing the right type of e-liquid is only the first step. You also need to buy the right nicotine strength and flavor.
- If you’re currently a full-time smoker and want to become a full-time vaper, we suggest starting with the highest possible nicotine strength. That’s usually 40-50 mg/ml, depending on the brand. When you vape, you should feel an assertive throat hit that feels very similar to the sensation of inhaling cigarette smoke. If the throat hit feels overwhelming and unpleasant, the nicotine strength that you’re using is probably too high for your needs. In that case, you should switch to the next lower nicotine strength, which is typically 20-25 mg/ml.
- We suggest buying a variety of vape juice flavors with your first vaping device. You might want to try at least one e-liquid with a tobacco or menthol flavor, but it’s important to realize that tobacco isn’t used as a vape juice flavoring. E-liquid flavors actually come from natural and artificial food flavors, so you’re going to have an experience that’s truer to life – not to mention more fun – if you choose something with a fruit, candy, beverage or dessert flavor. There are many hundreds of vape juice flavors in the world, so you’re certain to find several flavors you love if you keep experimenting. Remember that vape juice isn’t like cigarettes – it doesn’t have to taste bad to feel satisfying. E-liquid should taste great!
How to Find the Best Cheap Vapes for Sale
We’d like to leave you with a bit of advice about how to find cheap vapes for sale. Everyone wants to save money on vaping, and that’s actually very easy to do when you’re a beginner. Follow these bits of advice to keep your costs low.
- Remember that there’s no need to buy an expensive vaping device when you’re just getting started. Powerful vape mods usually don’t work well with high-nicotine e-liquids, and they also have a higher level of complexity that you may not enjoy. In fact, the cheapest vaping devices on the market are usually the best vapes for beginners.
- Buy vape juice and replacement pods or coils in bulk to keep your shipping costs as low as possible. You’ll often pay shipping fees when buying vapes online, so don’t overpay. You’ll pay a lot less for shipping in the long run if you buy your vaping supplies a month in advance instead of buying them every week.