VapeJuice.com and The PACT-ACT
VapeJuice.com is fully committed to serving the nationwide vaping community and will remain compliant, adding states back online as they are finished being underwritten. VapeJuice.com is partnered with a state of the art age-verification software, one of the best tax firms in the nation, and has several legal firms working diligently to make sure this is as smooth and seamless as possible. We are also partnered with Third-Party Logistic Carriers that will be shipping orders while being completely compliant with local, state, federal laws as well as PACT-ACT Regulations. We appreciate your patience as we make certain that all of our bases, and yours, are covered!
April 27th Update: USPS
While USPS has postponed the publishing of their final ruling, VapeJuice.com will continue to offer USPS Delivery Services with 21+ Adult Signature Required until further notice.
- New Jersey
- New York
- South Dakota
- Rhode Island
- San Francisco
- Various Cities in Colorado
What is happening and why?
- The PACT Act goes into effect on Saturday, March 27th 2021. This means in order to continue to do business, there is a lot of laws, rules, regulations, licenses and taxes that need to be granted. While we are almost done with this process, there are some final steps that need to be completed.
When will I be able to begin ordering again?
- More states will become available over the course of the upcoming week
What is happening regarding USPS and how my order will be shipped?
- USPS will be available as a shipping method up until April 27th, 2021. After March 27th, 2021 there will be an increase in shipping cost due to a mandatory adult signature required upon delivery.
- After March 27th, 2021 in order to receive your package you must be present during delivery time with a valid ID. Failure to do so, your package will not be delivered.
- We recommend customers to have their package delivered to their business address if they cannot be home during delivery.
- Our Shipping Policy will be updated and changed accordingly to the new laws. VapeJuice.com will not responsible for refunding shipping cost with on orders that are returned because of failure to be present during delivery.
How do we receive orders after the USPS Ban on April 27th?
- VapeJuice.com will be using a Third-Party Shipping Carrier that is fully compliant with deliveries to consumer regarding the PACT-Act.
- On your end nothing changes. You will still need to be present during delivery with a VALID ID, but when it comes to the process of ordering and tracking, everything is the same.
- There WILL be an increase on shipping cost during this time. The rates are based on weight of the order, not distance or type of package.
Will all states be serviced for shipping with the new carrier?
- OneLiveX offers about 87% of nationwide coverage as of today with more zip codes being serviced weekly.
Are their any ordering limits?
- What will change is your total depending on your location due to excise tax. Depending on your location, these taxes will be visible upon checkout similar to how they are now in current excise tax areas. New ones are being implemented very frequently it seems and it looks like eventually all 50 states will have some sort of excise tax.
- Order weights are limited to 9.99lbs. As soon as your cart weight hits 10lbs, your order will be declined. This is a regulation that is part of the PACT Act and there is nothing we can do.