Mint Vape Juice
A mint vape juice doesn’t need to have menthol, and a menthol vape juice doesn’t need to have mint. Are you confused yet? Never fear, because we’re going to help set the record straight. This is your introduction to the sweet, refreshing and (sometimes) chilly world of mint vape juice.
What Does Mint Vape Juice Taste Like?
There are three primary mint flavors that are used in vape juice. Those flavors are peppermint, spearmint and wintergreen. The flavors are easy to recognize if you’re a mint aficionado, but they aren’t so easy to describe. We can, however, help you with the following comparisons:
- Peppermint vape juice tastes like a candy cane. Since menthol is typically obtained as an extract from peppermint leaves, peppermint e-liquid often contains at least a little menthol.
- Spearmint vape juice tastes like spearmint chewing gum. You’ve most likely had spearmint gum before because it’s in the checkout aisles at pretty much every supermarket in the world.
- Wintergreen vape juice tastes like the wintergreen flavor of those little round candies with “savers” in the name.
Although menthol is very common in mint e-liquids, there are a few exceptions to that statement because it is possible to add mint flavor to vape juice without adding menthol. So, you shouldn’t necessarily expect a cooling sensation in every mint e-liquid that you try.
What Vape Juice Flavor Notes Pair Well With Mint?
Mint is a more versatile flavor note than you might realize; it’s not just for toothpaste, candy and breath mints. Have you ever tried a salad with a citrus dressing and some mint leaves on top? You should! Mint pairs extremely well with some flavor notes that you might not expect. Here are a few of them.
- The most common flavor pairing in mint vape juice is menthol. Since menthol comes from mint, it’s natural for the two to be used together. Also, combining mint and menthol is simply what people expect; it can be a little strange to taste a mint flavor with no menthol coolness.
- Mint pairs very well with a variety of different fruits such as citrus, melons and berries. The fruit flavor helps to bring out the mint’s sweet notes, while the coolness of the mint helps the fruit taste even more refreshing.
- People love mint candies, and with e-liquid, it’s possible to recreate the flavors of everything from candy canes to pillow mints. You’ll find plenty of candy flavors as you browse our selection of mint vape juice.
What Are the Most Popular Mint Vape Juices?
You’ve reached the point of this page that you’ve been waiting for. When you think of mint vape juice, you probably have certain expectations in mind – so we’re going to tell you which e-liquids really deliver. These are our customers’ favorite mint vape juices.
Polar Breeze by Naked 100
There is nothing more refreshing at the end of a hot summer day than a big bowl of freshly cut fruit – except, of course, a bowl of freshly cut fruit served over crushed ice. With that idea in mind, Polar Breeze by Naked 100 is perhaps the ultimate mint vape juice for the warm summer months. This e-liquid opens with a blend of refreshing honeydew, cantaloupe and pineapple notes, but it’s the interplay between the sweet fruits and the crisp mint/menthol blend that’ll really get your palate tingling. This is our most popular mint vape juice with good reason, and it’s equally adored by fruit fans and mint aficionados alike.
Sweet Mint Gum by Pop! Vapors
Can’t get enough mint chewing gum in your life? Tired of the fact that the tastiest gums are always the ones that lose their flavor the most quickly? So are we! Sweet Mint Gum by Pop! Vapors is the perfect answer for anyone who can’t get enough gum, because the last drop from the bottle is every bit as good as the first. It’s sweet mint with a hint of menthol set in a base that tastes like the most perfect chewing gum you’ve ever had. What more could any real gum fan possibly want?
Blu RZA Thunderbomb by Rockt Punch
If you’ve tried more than a few e-liquids with slushie flavor profiles, you know that almost all of them have the same weakness. Even if they get the flavor absolutely right, there’s still a sense of disconnect because a slush is served icy cold, and vapor is warm. How can you get an e-liquid that tastes like an actual slush? Well, Blue RZA Thunderbomb by Rockt Punch has the answer. You start with a base that’s a perfect copy of a classic blue raspberry slush, and then you add a bit of menthol to deliver the icy finish that people want. If you’re a slush fan, this vape juice is the one you’ve been dreaming of – and if you’re not a slush fan, you should try it anyway.
The Mint Leaf by Pachamama
When you vape The Mint Leaf by Pachamama, you’ll understand that the name of this mint vape juice tells you just about everything you need to know about it. If you’re never experienced the deliciousness of fresh fruit served with mint leaves on top, The Mint Leaf gives you an opportunity to taste a close facsimile in vapor form. This juice starts with a perfectly rounded blend of honeydew melon topped with kiwi slices and fresh berries. It finishes with a smooth, sweet mint note that’s going to tantalize your taste buds to no end.
Mango Strawberry by Nasty Juice Cush Man Series
If you haven’t tried one of Nasty Juice’s famous Cush Man e-liquids yet, well – do you even vape? A product of Malaysia’s rich e-liquid scene, Cush Man might be the most famous mango vape juice in the world. It’s so popular that it’s spawned its own separate product line, and Mango Strawberry by Nasty Juice Cush Man Series is a vape juice that you simply have to experience. Mango and strawberry intertwine with an intoxicating mint/menthol blend to create a flavor experience that’ll always leave your palate aching for more.