When you shop online for Delta-8 products, it quickly becomes obvious that Delta-8 gummies are incredibly popular. Many of the people who use Delta-8 have no interest in vaping, so Delta-8 vape juice is out. A good number of them are current or former cannabis smokers, and they’re happy for the opportunity to enjoy an elevated experience without needing to inhale anything. That’s just one of the reasons why Delta-8 gummies are so popular, and there are several other equally valid reasons as well.
There’s a good chance that you’re strongly considering trying Delta-8 gummies yourself – and in this article, we’re going to provide the information necessary to help you get started. After a brief introduction, we’ll answer the question that brought you here in the first place: What are the best Delta-8 gummies on the market?
Let’s dive in. We’ll begin with some information about what Delta-8 gummies actually are.
What Are Delta-8 Gummies?
Delta-8 gummies are essentially the same as any other gummy-based vitamin or supplement, with the difference being that the active ingredient is Delta-8 THC. When you eat a gummy, you’ll begin to feel the effects of the Delta-8 a little while later as it absorbs into your bloodstream through your digestive system. As for what Delta-8 gummies feel like, people generally report that the effects of Delta-8 are comparable to those of the more famous cannabinoid Delta-9 THC, with the difference being that people typically find Delta-8 to be a bit milder than Delta-9. Read our Delta-8 FAQ to learn more.
What Are the Benefits of Delta-8 Gummies?
We’ve already published an article comparing Delta-8 edibles vs. vapes elsewhere on this site, and you may find it helpful to read it. You’ll come away with a much better understanding of using edibles vs. inhaling your Delta-8. In short, though, Delta-8 gummies have a few key benefits.
- There’s no need to inhale anything. That might be of particular interest to you if you don’t currently smoke or vape cannabis and are concerned about the potential health implications of doing so. With Delta-8 gummies, you can simply eat your Delta-8 instead.
- Delta-8 gummies taste great since they’re sweetened. If you don’t like the fact that some Delta-8 and CBD products tend to taste a bit “hempy,” you’ll probably enjoy the flavor of Delta-8 gummies because the sugar covers that flavor.
- The effects of Delta-8 gummies last a long time. Although it does take a while for the Delta-8 to absorb through your digestive system – typically around an hour or so – people commonly report that they feel the effects for hours.
- Delta-8 gummies are very discreet. If you eat a gummy in public, it’s unlikely that people will start to ask questions about what you’re doing. It’s also worth mentioning that there are no laws regulating where you can and can’t eat a gummy. Vaping, on the other hand, is generally only allowed where smoking is allowed.
What Are Some Things to Consider When Buying Delta-8 Gummies?
If you’ve made the decision to try Delta-8 gummies, we think you’ll be very happy – and below, we’re going to help you get started by naming the top three brands on the market. Before we do that, though, we’d like to provide a bit of general advice that can help you pick the best Delta-8 gummies for your needs regardless of the brand you buy. Before you buy any Delta-8 gummies, these are the three aspects of the product that you need to consider.
- Ingredients: You always want to know what you’re putting into your body, and that should be true of Delta-8 gummies as well. The flavors and the brand names aren’t the only things that make the various gummies different from one another. Always check the ingredients before buying. If you’re vegetarian, you’ll want to check for gelatin. If you’re watching your sugar intake, you’ll want to check the sugar content of the various brands. In addition, some Delta-8 gummies may include ingredients for specific purposes – melatonin to support restful sleep, for instance – that may or may not work for your needs.
- Strength: The next thing that you’ll want to know before buying a particular brand of Delta-8 gummies is the strength of the product. You’ll always see a milligram strength on the package, but it’s important to understand whether the strength printed in the front of the package is the total amount of Delta-8 in the entire package or the amount per gummy. The only way to know how one brand of Delta-8 gummies compares to another is by knowing how much Delta-8 is in each gummy. Product strength is much more important than price; you’ll often pay less per milligram of Delta-8 by buying a stronger product.
- Quality: The final thing that you should do before buying any brand of Delta-8 gummies is download and read that company’s lab test results. A good Delta-8 brand should always send its products to a third-party lab for testing and make the results available to the public. The test results should confirm that the product’s strength is as advertised and that the product contains no unwanted contaminants.
The Best Delta-8 Gummies of 2022: Introduction
With the introductory information out of the way, it’s time to find out which brand of Delta-8 gummies is right for you. In no particular order, these are our top three brands. We recommend trying them all if you can, but we hope that the information provided here will help you decide which brand to try first.
Puff Xtrax Dank Delta-8 Gummies
If you’re a fan of tasty flavors, the Puff Xtrax brand definitely belongs on your radar because there’s a crazy amount of choice here. From sour belts to gummy worms and peach rings, just about every popular type of gummy candy is represented in the Puff Xtrax product lineup. All Delta-8 gummies from Puff Extrax cost $19.99 and contain 10 pieces with 25 mg of Delta-8 each for a total Delta-8 content of 250 mg.
If you have a good experience with Puff Xtrax Delta-8 gummies and are interested in trying another type of product, you’ll be glad to know that Puff Xtrax offers pre-filled vape cartridges as well. Unlike the company’s candy-flavored gummies, the vape cartridges are flavored with terpenes to capture the authentic flavors of the most popular hemp strains.
Koi Delta-8 Gummies
One of the greatest things about Koi Delta-8 gummies is that they’re available in package sizes that are appropriate for just about anyone. If you’re new to Delta-8 gummies and just want to give them a try, the six-pack for $13.99 will be perfect for you – and if you want to buy in bulk, you’ll love the 60-count package for $89.99. Regardless of the package that you buy, you’ll get the same Delta-8 content of 25 mg per gummy. You’ll also get an excellent selection of seven different flavors including blue raspberry, sour cherry and lime.
Like the other Delta-8 brands on this list, Koi has plenty of other options to tempt you if you try the company’s gummies and are happy with your experience. Koi also offers pre-filled vape cartridges, disposable vapes and Delta-8 tinctures – so even if you aren’t interested in vaping, Koi has multiple options that are likely to interest you.
Serene Tree Bottle & Tree Delta-8 Gummies
Serene Tree began its life as a CBD brand – and much to the delight of their customers, they’ve since branched out into the world of Delta-8. Available in three delicious flavors, we’re particularly big fans of Serene Tree’s delicious Apple Rings Delta-8 gummies. Each package of Serene Tree Bottle & Tree Delta-8 gummies costs just $34.95 and includes 12 pieces with 25 mg of Delta-8 each. In addition to the wonderful apple flavor, blue raspberry and peach flavors are also available.
You’re certain to find something you’ll love in Serene Tree’s selection of Delta-8 gummies – and just like the other brands on this list, Serene Tree has plenty of other products to tempt you if you’d like to try some other things from the same company. Unlike the other companies on this list, Serene Tree offers bottled vape juice with either Delta-8 or Delta-10 – a perfect option if you’d like to try vaping Delta-8 and already own your own vaping equipment. Serene Tree also offers pre-filled Delta-8 vape cartridges for those who’d like to give vaping a try but don’t want to bother with filling their own tanks or replacing coils.
Buy Delta-8 Gummies with Confidence
Reading this article, we hope you’ve gained a better understanding of what Delta-8 gummies are and how to choose the right product for your needs if you’re new to Delta-8 and aren’t sure what to start with. Here at VapeJuice.com, we vet all of the brands we carry extremely carefully, and we think that you’ll have a great experience with any of the best Delta-8 gummies on this list.